Friday, February 19, 2010

#38 part 1 - Help Mom with cleaning/organizing

Since Brandon is out of town for the weekend, I decided to head over to my parents to spend some time with them. While Dad sorted through my classical CDs to find a song he wanted, I helped Mom to sort and organize one of her kitchen junk drawers. It wasn't much, but it was something.... Though the fact that her kitchen drawers are at least twice the size of mine made me feel a little better about only tackling one ;) We sorted through twister ties, old flashlights, matches, and furniture repair kits... among a ton of other stuff. Thankfully she had little organizing trays already in the drawer, so that helped us put the kept items back in an organized fashion. Hopefully next month we can tackle something a bit larger so I can feel more helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment