Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daydreaming? Why yes I am!

Hi. I’m Cameron. And I’m a procrastinator. I’m also the annoying type of person who starts a project, goes full speed with it for a while, gets bored, and then never quite finishes. I keep telling myself that I’ll start working on it again. Tomorrow. Or the next day. Or next weekend. And we’re back to square one.

Most likely this blog will be much of the same….. I’ll keep up with it for a while, then I’ll get busy with another project, lose all creativity with this one, and forget about it for months on end. Of course, I’ll have every intention of writing another post tomorrow. Or the next day. Or whenever I finish “whatever-dumb-project-I’m-obsessing-over-at-the-time.”

But for right now, I dream of having a cute little blog that at least one person finds even remotely entertaining..... even if that one person is just me. Besides, it’ll give me something else to work on while I procrastinate on my other projects ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment